The WESTbase Wiki provides you this configured content through the DokuWiki software.
A default installation of DokuWiki sets three cookies.
Only default required cookies and functional cookies are set. No tracking is implemented with these cookies.
Even so, when you first visit the wiki, you'll see a banner asking for your permission to store cookies on your computer.
Used for authentication after login. This holds the necessary data to (re)login a previously authenticated user.
- Importance: necessary for anyone who needs to log in
- Typical content: encrypted username and password
- Expires: in a year 1)
Used for remembering helpful user preferences, like the size of the editor textarea.
- Importance: functional
- Typical content: name/value pairs in plain text
- Expires: in a year
The standard PHP session identifier. Used to hold temporary data and to avoid CSRF attacks.
- Importance: necessary
- Typical content: random ID
- Expires: at the end of the browser session